Pages

Tuesday 29 November 2016

Letter from Jane (Term 1 - 4)

Dear Term Four Jane,


If you get any time to read this letter, I hope you achieve your goal that you are aiming for. I hope got up to national standard. When you have read this i think you will be able to get up when everybody is in maths but you have to try. I hope when you read this you’ve study all of your times tables and know it off by heart. I hope you get into Tamaki College next year. Have you got better friends than last year. Are you joining more sports and getting into interschools. I hope you joined the netball team won most of your games. Have you got player of the day most of the times. I hope you got all four CARE awards badge. I hope you have talked in front of a big crowds and did the school assembly.

Have you completed your work and put them on your blog. Well have a good year and i’ll see on term 4 Jane.

By Jane, Term 1



Dear Jane Term 1

Hi, This Jane Term 4

So today, I got time read this letter and enjoyed you Year 8 journey. Mostly, I have achieved my goals but still working on them. For reading, I think I’m up to national standards. I have got up to where everybody is in maths but i’m still trying. For my times tables, I know some of it but i know my times table off by heart. For my college next year, i got into Tamaki College I like hope for in the start of the year. I am still hanging out with my friends from last year and meet new people from this start of the year. I joined most of the interschool and won of the games. I’d joined the netball team and won all of my games. I’d played Goalkeeper (GK) and i enjoyed playing it. I got player of the day three times and proud of it. I only got two badges but still need two more. I spoke in front of assembly doing the Samoan Language week. For my blog, I got 121 blogspot, WOW!!

This was a good Year 8 Journey for this year and looking for next year at Tamaki College.

By Jane Term 4

 Term 4 Jane
Term 1 Jane

0 comments:

Post a Comment