Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

my Andy warhol photo


Reflecting on my Andy Warhol themed portrait

1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol themed portrait? why / why not?

Yes I am pleased with my Andy Warhol portrait because I didn’t rush it.

2. What did you find easy when you created your portrait?
It was tracing my face with an art pencil.


3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background.
It was outlining my face with a black vivid.


4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your portrait?
No one helped me with my Andy Warhol portrait.


5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills.
Next time I will make a different colour choice.

6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol themed art work?
Nothing frustrated me.    

0 comments:

Post a Comment