Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2013

my painting

 Art: Reflecting on my Painting

1. Are you pleased with your painting? why / why not?
Yes I am because I didn’t rush my painting at all.



2. What did you find easy when you created your painting?
I found easy when I was rubbing on my lines.




3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your painting? -think about painting, ruling up the grid, measuring, using the co-ordinates, etc.
I found trircky was measuring by using a ruler




4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss paton and Angel and catlin help with the paint.




5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling up, etc.
I will do differently next time is doing neter

6. What frustrated you when you created your painting?
I found the frustrated was painting inside of the line.

0 comments:

Post a Comment