Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Writing the end of the story - Winter Learning Journey

STARTING STORY )IMAGINE THAT YOU ARE SITTING IN THE CROWD AT THE OPENING CEREMONIES FOR THE RIO OLYMPICS THIS AUGUST. THE CEREMONY HAS JUST STARTED AND ALL OF THE OLYMPIC ATHLETES ARE PARADING AROUND THE STADIUM IN THEIR UNIFORMS WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN…


(Ending Story) BOOM! Boom! Boom!, a gun just fired into the crowd, it shot one of the Athletes. It shot Laren Boyle. She was on the ground, people are surrounding
her. Me and my friends go and see what did happen. I saw the person who shot her but I couldn't see the person who shot her but it looked like it was somebody from the USA. I went to go and chase her but I was too late. She ran really really fast. I went to see where she went but instead I had an idea that might really work. I gathered my friends up and told them the plan. When I look up she was just standing there just blending in the the fans. I went the the person but she just vanished in thin air. She sent me a letter saying to meet me up in the changing room and to by there just myself. I went into the changing room just to talk this person for the reasons why she did it. I went close to her, it look like she was wearing a masked that look like the person from the NZ team. I went to open her masked then......

This is one of my story that i wrote about the topic that i had to relate above my story. I had to write 10 - 20 long sentences. I think this is a interesting story to write about. What do you think who was the person behind the mask? Do you think you could finished the rest of the stroy? Write in the comment below.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Jane, I am on the edge of my seat. I am trying to figure out who the person behind the mask could possibly be and I'm just not sure. You have done a great job of creating suspense and leaving your reader wondering what is going to happen next. Well done!

As an aside, I am glad that you thought that this was an interesting story to write about. I was hoping that you would feel that way. Keep up the great work and dedication to the blogging challenge. You're doing really well!

Cheers, Rachel

Mia said...

Hi Jane
Wow it has a lot of action in this story which is really amazing. You have made me and my little sister want to read more of this. You have used really good choice of vocabulary which made your story more interesting in my opinion.

I really want to know who was the person behind the mask. You have made this story great I really hope you make a 2nd part of this story!

Keep up the great work
Mia

Post a Comment