Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

Exams

Exams


To me exams was a challenge to deal with because it was the first time we ever did in college, i expected to be hard. I think that i didn’t prepare for the exams at first, because i didn’t have enough time to study. I think i did well in english because i have been studying on that topic since term 1, so i think i’ll get the hang of it. I think that maths was hard and science too because those two subjects was the most hardest to me to get the answers. I think I could’ve done better in social studies because that subject was the main focus to me to get better point/marks. I think next time when we have exams, i have to prepare for exams.

5 comments:

ApeluatT.C said...

Thank you Jane for your post. You have reflected on what you will do better next time which is great!

Amara James said...

Nice post written.
A very useful and informative information provided by you.
much appreciated.

Well There are many kinds of virus spreading these days in market and infecting the user's system and one of such virus which will hijack your brwoser and change your browser's setting is Browser Hijacker

mPanchang provides you with a great tool of child gender prediction and you can predict your upcoming child's gender by clicking on chinese gender prediction.

for more information vist http://howtoremoveit.blogspot.in/

getnew said...


In todays world distance education India very useful.

Hannah Baker said...

thank you for your post.RTOmaster is the best student management system. It provides online certification

Unknown said...






JNVST 2018 Admission Form
JNVST Exam Pattern| Syllabus 2018
JNVST Model Papers 2018
JNVST Result 2017
studyflow


Post a Comment