Pages

Monday 17 March 2014

Monday Quick write JT

 
      If I could What animal would you be

I would rather be a dog because the dog   it can run fast and can be a hero to the people that need help. I want to be dog because it can save some people life and can get people how steal from shops and also have a family that take care and love then anything. I rather choose a dog because it can help people that's blind. 


Why did I choose to be a dog ?
I have chosen a dog because   the person that need help needs to be responsible to take care. You have to shower the dog , do the dog training  and pick up poop and buy dog food.

I rather choose a puppy because it is cute and nice to hug .

If you are a police and you have a dog it mean that dog is police dog. If your dog is big then is ready to be a police dog. Your dog needs to the training because need to be fit to jump over fence and have no fear.




1 comments:

Unknown said...

You have written some good ideas Jane. Please check that each sentence makes sense.

Post a Comment