Pages

Monday 10 March 2014

Monday quick write BY JT


What is the most wonderful place you ever been to ?

The most wonderful place is Samoa. When  was little my Mum and my dad was sent to Samoa for a holiday for two hole month and they took me and my sister to Samoa. I went with my mum my dad and my twin sister. I went to Samoa when i was only 3 to 4 years old. I went to stay at my dads place and I stayed at my mums place to stay for 1 month. 

The most wonderful place is Australia for 1 week. I went to Brisbane with my sister and my mum and my dad. It was wonderful place to stay for one whole week and  I went to stay at my mum son place to stay at. I was only 2 years old to Australia.

I have highlight 3 simple sentence.
I have highlighted 3 conjuction.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You are lucky you have been to Samoa AND Australia! Which one do you like best? I think Samoa is my favourite place.

Post a Comment