Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

My Eastern beach recount.

    My time at  Eastern Beach           


One crazy morning I ran to school because I knew that today is picnic day.When I hopped on the bus with my mum..My mum said”we are going to Eastern Beach. and I said “I never been to Eastern Beach before”.When I hopped off the bus. I was very excited to put our feet in the water.”Mum said wait don’t jump in the sea. First the year 7 and 8’s have to swim and kayak.My mum played vollyball while I climbed the tree.When I got off the tree  I played with my mum.. My sister june and I had lunch and morning tea. At  Eastern Beach my friend Leilani and I played in the sea . We went to climb the tree at the other side. My mum told me to get off the tree. My and my mum and my sister  june played  volleyball. When I went to my mum she said “go get two apples for you and your sister. When I hopped on the bus we went back to Panmure Bridge School.

0 comments:

Post a Comment