Pages

Friday 1 March 2013

My Art Reflection


Reflecting on my Silhouette Painting

1. Are you pleased with your Silhouette painting? why / why not?

Yes because my animal was very good and my

2. What did you find easy when you created your silhouette?.
the sunset because the folds in the paper helped.
3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your Silhouette painting? -think about blending of colours, tracing round your animal and painting within your animal it.
the tracing around my animal and painting my animal because the tracing was hard to see.

4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
miss paton helped me by giving me instrctions  

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: blending of colours, animal choice, presentation.
I will do my painting prettyer.
6. What frustrated you when you created your Silhouette painting?
the tracing my of my animal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment