Pages

Thursday 14 August 2014

A scary Night By Jane

A scary night.


I was in the room sleeping, and it was midnight. My mum and dad was sleeping, my sisters and brother was sleeping too. I wasn’t sure my older brother was sleeping too or  playing his games on the computer. The living room curtains were blowing from the wind. I was sleeping `until I heard some footsteps creaking on every step of the way.  I saw the doorknob turning and A cat was on me so I screamed so loud My mum and dad was running down the hallway. I got up and throw the cat off me and my sister was laughing until she cried. My mum and dad was saying to my brother to say sorry. My brother said sorry to me and we all went back to sleep and keeped my door locked so no one can come in the room and scare me again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment